Tuesday, February 08, 2005

~You~

Questioning my life determined to spend it with you.
Rest assured my love for you is true.
My singlehood is through, the moment I met you.
Without you, I wouldn’t know what to do.


You are an artist, you paint my night sky with stars.
Lightening up my once, dark dampened skies.
You are like the rain, ever pouring raindrops down.
Showering me with love and care, you sweet little thing.


Endless poems I wrote, praises of my devotion to you.
No need to rack my brains, for the words of my works.
The words ever flowing just like my feelings for you.
You made my life meaningful, hope I made yours too.


Never wanting you to leave, it’s a selfish thought of mine.
Being around me twenty-four seven suits me just fine.
You are my everything, the amber of your love burns within me.
No need to maintain this bout of feelings, it flows naturally…


Josh.

No comments: