Wednesday, February 02, 2005

~In Love with A Crazy Woman~

Absence makes the heart grow fonder,
But a day without you would make me ponder,
"How was your day? Did you miss me?"
Or will it be like; "Leave me alone and just... let me be."


My thoughts of you are running wild,
If only I could call you and cry foul.
That why are you not with me today,
Resting in my arms you charmingly lay.


It was selfish of me to do things my way,
But all I hope was your heart will stay, not stray.
A woman is hard to please, moreover a crazy one,
But only with you would I consider my love line done.


Being in a love triangle is real bloody shit,
Not to mention one with four corners how about it?
The pain of deceiving one and missing the other,
Nothing is of use, we could only silently suffer.


Almost impossible to live together with you,
I would rather stay single, spending time missing you.
When will be the day we could legally be together?
I am not pinning great hopes but better hope than never.


Oh how the days seem to fly by so fast?
When happy thoughts of you always seem to last.
I guess it's true when they say happy moments do fly by quickly,
But a pity I could only miss you, perhaps I am not that lucky.


A mere month we have realised our fond for each other,
Our love is fresh, like a newborn from its mother.
I am still unable to share my everything with you,
But only time will tell whether my love for you is true.


Not man enough to match your craziness,
Nor able to satisfy your enormous thirst.
But I believe in heart over mind,
That I love you, our hearts will bind.


I may not seem jealous when you speak of other men,
But deep down inside, the pain you cause is hard to mend.
Who is to blame? Was everything a shame??
This may sound lame, but I love you all the same......

Josh.

No comments: