Sunday, February 06, 2005

~A Difficult Lady~

It’s been a while since I’ve stopped writing words of love,
For my heart went dead, my works I felt no one deserved.
Till that faithful day you appeared along my walk of life,
My heart filled up with warmth and love, of once I deprived.

Mere weeks we have realised our fond for each other,
Our feelings are fresh, like a newborn from its mother.
Though we are stumped with obstacles at the initial stage,
As long as we stay true, our feelings will see us through the next page.

Our characters are so similar, yet so differently portrayed,
Opposites attract?
Well, it seems to me for each other we are made.

Coming months now, my love for you had been professed,
Till now, the feelings remain, not one bit less.
Day by day, the feelings are getting stronger,
As the thread of love within my soul, gets stretched longer and longer.

Sometimes, so helpless I feel when I’m out with you,
But there’s nothing I can do, cause I’m falling deeper…
Deeper in love with you….

Josh.

1 comment:

Leo said...

You're quite the romantic! Cool blog.