Friday, February 18, 2005

~The Actress, My Wife~

Good morning Crystal, start off a bright new day
Open your eyes, get up from the bed you lay
Go and wash up, I'll make breakfast for you
Start dolling up, or we're gonna be real late

The sun's shining on your face
Your dressing's full of satin and lace
Reflecting that lovely, vibrant look
The initial factor that got me hooked
On to you…

Remember your lines, rehearse yours steps
It's your biggest day to date
Freshen your make-up, tighten your corset
Portray your best and deem your fate

An actress you would have been
Busy with rehearsals and recordings
Time spent together was but a mere fraction
Of your seemingly never-ending schedule

You may be the greatest actress on stage
Wowing the audience with your skills
But in my embrace, you would always be that little kid
Caressing the essence of love, absorbing it of its all

Now you’re willing to quit the job
To experience the grand nuptials with me
Believe me, I am on top of the world
Only till now, my heart’s set free

You are my queen, my everything
Only for you, my church bells sing

Josh.

No comments: