Thursday, January 13, 2005

~Act VI: Symbolic Ensemble~

[All said by Sebastian]
I witness the sunset alone
How magnificent it shown
Death of light marks the birth
Of the moon, with its permanent frown


Moon, it shines out bright
Overlord of the night sky
A freak it outstands from sight
She could only silently cry

Revolting fear builds within me
Grand pain awaits thee...

For come what may, expect the unexpected
Believe the unbelievable
For it is She who awakens
The moon now shines full of her

Look into my eyes, come into my dream
It's a world of endless fantasy
Listen to your heart, weaving vicious thoughts
Struggling with life, in the way wars shouldn't be fought...

Revolting fear builds within me,
Grand pain awaits thee...
Fallen angels they pay the fee
Cause excruciating pain for all to see...

The sun and moon bore signs
Of a lady who barely can survive
Sunken teeth into the neck of hers
Her seemly life suddenly revives...

Symbolic Ensemble...

Josh.

No comments: