Monday, January 03, 2005

~Act I: Unholy War~

John Twelve - [Father of Livileon Church]
The clock strikes three, the howling winds
The moonlit night, expects a fright
The curtains fall, marks the death of all
The Goths are coming, the church bells mourning


Melissa and Sebastian - [Main Characters]
People crying, people dying
People left out there, to meet their ends
We will go now, to prevent their sorrows
We will fight for our people to our deaths


Melissa - [Main Character]
Should have seen it coming, prevent us from dying.
Never did we thought it come so soon.
Sebastian, where are you going?
Don't leave me, I am afraid


Now i don't see you, where did you go?
The demons are coming from everywhere
I see you in their clutches, couldn't do a thing
I'm a failure, I'm so utterly useless


The men are dying, our battle's losing
The kingdom’s crumbling
If you die, take my life away with you
Cause life has no more meaning for me...


Where are you Sebastian?
I am lost without your presence
Where did you go Sebastian?
I am but frail...


Josh.

No comments: