Sunday, January 09, 2005

~Act IV - Undead~

Messa - [Evil Messenger]
Being pushed to the edge, death halts to fetch
Can't decide the way she dies
Try to take control, instead she loses his soul
She's no more a living dead

So now! Getting her deserts, she's on her way to hell
Facing the storms alone
The phantom is here, builds up her fear
She's losing everything she's got.....

Sebastian - [Male Lead]
What you see is what you visualise in reality
Break the rules and let your dreams run astray

Melissa - [Main Character]
He thinks i'm a fool, (his) predictions not true
Never did he knew that I'm still awake
I'll make him regret, till he's fumming mad
I'll drive him to his unholy grave

I am the Undead... Thou shall not fret...

Messa - [Evil Messenger]
What is happening, life and death not linked?
Melissa's supposed to be dead
This is not real, her coffin remaines unsealed
She is refusing her fate.

Her mystery remains unknown
spook rattles down to the bone
She is out for revenge!
The phantom is here, builds up my fear
She's taking everything I've got.....Arghhhh!!!!!!!

Sebastian - [Male Lead]
Drain his blood and enjoy his strength
But remember!
Do not let him have your blood
For he will also be undead...

Melissa - [Main Character]
I understand your joy now, Sebastian
Of being the Undead
I have misunderstood your intentions
My true mate....

Josh.

No comments: