Tuesday, January 11, 2005

~Act V – Relapse~

[All said by Melissa]
Hear my pain, the silent screams
Cracking sounds of breaking limbs
Lines of arteries clogging up
Everlasting pain, seemly sharp


This pain in my heart, it’s killing me
Siphon your life to me, let me relive your memories

Slit my throat, bring about my misery
Rip my veins out, for all to see
Hurry! Drive the stake within me
Into my lifeless heart
Screams of helplessness will then end
A bout of unresolved bad blood

This pain in my heart, it’s killing me
Siphon your life to me, let me relive your memories

I feel the blitzkrieg
Attempt to caress the zephyr
Of the set it portrays
Enraged fiery blazes

Till sharp edges turn blunt
Till the ends of time
How much more to serenity?
When the rivers run dry
And spirits linger on
How much more to serenity within?

Josh.

No comments: