Saturday, August 27, 2005

~First Dates~

Have you had the jitters when you're off for your first date? With this really cute girl you met a couple of weeks ago? And that the both of you haven't been speaking to one another much? Just an abundance of SMSes here and there... damn technology, making the process of dating a little less sincere. Or is it just me?

The first time I viewed her face under the bright lights of the environment,it turned out to be different from the images that linger in my mind. These 2 images can't be compared, as they both portray different sides of her.

In my mind, it was as such...

She's a childcare teacher, having to take care of kids in the day, sometimes giving tuition in the evening. After which, she carries on with her night by hanging around with her friends and playing pool. On the contrary, in her free time she reads books from the likes of Harry Potter and her favourite movie is Moulin Rouge. Listens to everything [or so she claims], has a knack for proclaiming herself The Queen. [Somewhat familiar...]

After our first date, the thoughts in mind started to distort...

No doubt the facts stated above are all still true, its something about her character. In short, confidently adorable, spitefully dory and possesses a vocal projection that somewhat reminds me of a blitzkrieg, rapid and deadly. I was stunned. Stunned as like getting caught by my folks with my left hand in my pants and the right on that cute little mouse of my beloved computer.

And the strange portion of the date was, I was 'jammed' not only once or twice, but a couple of times...GDI!!! But after speaking to my 'sister-in-law'[Grace Chiang, you rock man~] about it,i kind of had my mind freed from certain knots caused by a bout of nervousness, and the fact that I had just stepped out of a terrible relationship.

Yes, I have had feedback that how could a person of my character could end up in such a fix? They know I am the sort that would lock the door before laying my hands on that mouse...

ARGH!!!!!!! Be myself! I have to, just stick to being the old me...full of nonsense, full of passing motions, and full of the incorrect confidence!


2 comments:

ningster said...

You will do better ont he 2ndt try. :)
Tc

you know who said...

who is she?